Some of the latest transfer gossip involving Chelsea.
Chelsea are in contention to sign Mahmoud Dahoud from Borussia Mönchengladbach, according to The Guardian.
Dahoud, 21, has reportedly refused to sign a new contract. His current Gladbach deal expires next year.
The Bundesliga club are understood to be prepared to sell him at the end of the season and Chelsea are said to be competing with Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus for the Germany midfielder.
There have been reports that he has already agreed to join Borussia Dortmund, but The Guardian say his representatives have held talks with other clubs, including Chelsea.
Liverpool tipped to sign Solanke
Chelsea youngster Dominic Solanke will join Liverpool in the summer, according to The Sun.
The 19-year-old, whose only first-team experience at Stamford Bridge came as a late substitute in a Champions League game back in 2014, is out of contract at the end of this season.
He has apparently “told friends” he will reject interest from Celtic and sign for Liverpool, who The Sun claim may have to pay up to £8m in compensation at a tribunal.
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has subsequently confirmed that Solanke is likely to leave.
Kessie urged to choose United
Atalanta midfielder Franck Kessie, who has been regularly linked with Chelsea this season, is now reportedly a target for Manchester United.
The Sun say United defender Eric Bailly has given his Ivory Coast international team-mate a glowing report and that Jose Mourinho sent scouts to watch the 20-year-old at the Africa Cup of Nations.
With talk of Roma and Juventus also monitoring him, Kessie was quoted as saying earlier this week: “I am very flattered clubs of this level are interested in me.”
Blues linked with Belotti
The Daily Express have picked up on reports that Chelsea are interested in Torino forward Andrea Belotti.
It comes after Italian newspaper La Stampa claimed that the Blues are keen on the 23-year-old and that Bayern Munich have tabled a bid.
It is also claimed that Belotti has an £86m release clause in his contract.
Terry reported to have rejected offers
John Terry has rejected offers from three American clubs, the Daily Star claimed on Thursday.
Terry’s Chelsea contract expires in the summer and there have also been reports of interest from China.
He is reported to have snubbed a move to the United States, where the season starts next month, because he is desperate to win a fifth Premier League title at Chelsea.