Some of the latest transfer speculation involving Chelsea.
The Daily Express claim Chelsea will miss out on Valencia right-back Joao Cancelo if he joins Inter Milan.
The Blues and Tottenham have recently been linked with Cancelo, who is now being tipped to join Inter, and the Express say he has snubbed a move to England.
Chelsea wanted him as a wing-back as competition for Victor Moses, it is claimed.
He is among a host of players Chelsea have supposedly wanted this summer.
Rose speculation continues
There continues to be speculation over the future of Tottenham’s England left-back Danny Rose, who has also been linked with Chelsea.
The Daily Express say Manchester United have scrapped a planned move for Rose because Spurs chairman Daniel Levy has told them he definitely will not sell him to them, and Levy is said to be equally determined not to sell to rivals Chelsea.
The Sun run a similar story, declaring that Levy is ready to reject pre-deadline offers for Rose.
Previously, The Sun claimed Chelsea plan to table a £50m bid for Rose after their game against Tottenham at Wembley on Sunday.
Sandro approach rejected, Mail say
The Brazil left-back was widely tipped to move to Stamford Bridge but Juve have since insisted he will not be sold.
Blues reported to have made Soares bid
Italian publication Corriere dello Sport claim Chelsea have made an offer for Southampton full-back Cedric Soares.
The Portugal international is among the host of players to be linked with Chelsea in recent months, as is his Saints team-mate Virgil Van Dijk.
It is claimed that Chelsea have made an approach for Soares and that there is interest from a number of other clubs.
Conte at odds with Chelsea hierarchy, Times say
The Times reports that Antonio Conte is involved in a stand-off with the Chelsea hierarchy over transfers.
The newspaper say the club are reluctant to agree to the manager’s requests to spend significant sums of money on experienced players with little resale value.
Conte is reported to want the likes of Swansea striker Fernando Llorente, 32, and Inter Milan duo Antonio Candreva, 30, and Ivan Perisic, 28.
The Daily Mirror, on the other hand, say Chelsea will give Conte £120m to spend before the transfer window closes in an attempt to keep him happy.
The Mirror again say Arsenal’s Oxlade-Chamberlain, Leicester’s Danny Drinkwater and Van Dijk are Chelsea’s targets.
The Daily Express declared on Monday that Conte would be given £130m to spend.
Blues tipped to move for Oxlade-Chamberlain
Chelsea continue to be tipped to make a bid for Oxlade-Chamberlain.
The Evening Standard say the champions are increasingly confident of agreeing a deal to sign the England international for £35m.
Liverpool are reported to be keen on Oxlade-Chamberlain, who is in the final year of his Gunners contract.
The Standard say no fee has yet been agreed but that Chelsea have held talks with Arsenal and believe progress is being made.
Dutch paper claim Chelsea want Ajax star
Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf has claimed Chelsea are interested in Ajax defender Davinson Sanchez.
Tottenham are reportedly looking to sign the Colombia international in a £35m deal.
It is claimed that Chelsea could look to pip them to the signing and that there is also interest from Ream Madrid.
The Sun suggest Dutch media linking Sanchez with other clubs could be an attempt by Ajax to raise the transfer fee in negotiations with Tottenham.
And The Independent reports that Sanchez has told Ajax he wants to join Spurs.
Mirror claim Chelsea want Perisic
The Mirror say Chelsea are considering a late move for Perisic.
He is wanted by Manchester United and the Mirror reckon Chelsea could attempt to snatch him.